Famous Last Words: Week 6

Reading for this week:  I'll be completely honest this week was so busy I had to miss the readings and make them up with the alternative assignments (thank goodness for those!) because they were able to be completed later in the week.  The first 3 days of this week gave me whiplash I think.

Writing for this week:  I'm really happy with my storybook intro so far, I made revisions and I like it even more now since I feel like the message is now more clear.  I have a mad case of writers block 80% of the time so I typically don't really like my work.  However, my introduction I'm actually really proud of!  I don't know if people will really understand since it was difficult to condense the entire background of the storybook into one post, but I feel pretty good about it.

Other peoples' writing:  I read some of the other storybooks and they're amazing! One was even experimenting with making the reader "choose their path" that lead to different endings which was really cool!  I don't know if that concept would apply very well to my storybook but it really works genius for the concepts that others went with.

Other classes:  The class I thought I would struggle the most in turning out to be not that bad. *knocking on wood because it could really flip on me at any second and I don't want to jinx it and lose my grade*  However, the class that I thought would be really smooth sailing I am somehow barely staying afloat.  It's not really the content but mostly just because the schedule of the class is very sporadic.  When gauging the difficulty in my classes for this semester I didn't really account for the fact that everyone would be in uncharted waters so a lot of my classes are turning out completely different from how they were rated by previous students.  It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm just starting to notice the differences as the semester progresses.

Outside of school:  My sister got back with her ex-boyfriend and it's been the weirdest week I've had since. 

Next week:  Trying to get better at studying for the MCAT! I don't know how these people do it!  I'm trying to stay optimistic that any progress is better than no progress, but I just need to progress... better.  I still have a long way to go but I've definitely been doing better, so things are looking up!

I'm going through a phase, watching people vlog their puppies growing up is now my passion. Source


Comments

Popular Posts