Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I love how this class is centered around copious amounts of feedback (in a good way)! All of the constructive criticism has been so helpful and I honestly really enjoy comments from people saying they liked the writing or confirming that it actually makes sense.  One of my biggest concerns is always that something makes sense in my head, but doesn't make sense when I put it in words.  So any and all comments have helped a lot with both tips and support!  I typically comment what I would want to hear in my feedback.  I don't know if that has been very helpful to the individual person, but it's typically pointing out the parts I liked best and then if there was anything I thought could be made better.  I've been really bad at keeping up with specific people in this class. I've definitely come across the same pages multiple times, but I haven't actively sought out specific blogs, which I need to get better at.  That's going to be my goal from now on!

This is how I feel about this class, it's a great community and everyone has been so supportive and helpful in their feedback! Source


Comments

Popular Posts