Week 8 Progress

 I think I'm in a good spot so far with this class! I really enjoy a lot of the extra credit assignments, they're a great outlet and I've been picking up those points so I'm a little bit ahead right now.  I've made a pretty good routine of just trying to knock everything out in one day which is completely different from the schedule I envisioned for myself at the beginning of the semester. I found that it's really difficult for me to switch from creative thinking in this class to all of my science classes and vice versa, so it has been the most efficient for me to bunch the assignments together.  I also am terrible at remembering the due dates on the individual days of the week, so I was trying to work a week ahead (school caught up to me though) or at least working on this class on a Monday or Tuesday.

Dachshund puppy, Source, I want one!


Comments

Popular Posts